We appreciate your interest in the Transitional Year Residency Program. Our program is a participant in the NRMP Match and only accepts applicants through ERAS.
Our NRMP Program Number is 9991200236.
Below are the requirements for the application/admission process:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Dean’s Letter
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Passing scores on USMLE Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK), and Step 2
Applicants taking the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) must have passed Step 1 and Step 2 CK
- Preference will be given to those with score of 218 or greater on Step 1 and a score of 234 or greater on Step 2 CK
- Applicants must pass Step 2 CS PRIOR to being considered for ranking.
Applicants taking the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners’ Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX) must have passed Level 1 and Level 2 CE
- Preference will be given to those with a score of 458 or greater on Level 1 and a score of 484 or greater on Level 2 CE
Preference will also be given to those without prior failures on any Step/Level exam.
International Medical Graduates (IMGs)
If you are an International Medical Graduate, you will need to provide the following information/documentation to be considered for admission.
- Valid ECFMG certification at or before the time of matriculation.
- Clinical experience in the U.S. (hands-on experience preferred).
- Command of the English language.
- We do not sponsor visas. You must be sponsored through ECFMG.
For information on ERAS, you may access their website at students-residents.aamc.org/applying-residency/applying-residencies-eras/.
Current medical students can also obtain additional information at their medical school dean’s office.”